There are moments in history that become turning points. In 1989 the Berlin wall fell. In our view, 2015 will be such a moment too.
New sustainable development goals (SDG`s) follow the eight Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) ending in 2015. Everyone has ideas for making the world a better place – Crowdrunning is a place to highlight ordinary runners to support extraordinary social projects worldwide to make a difference, one run at a time. Started in 2014 with just a single run in London, we have now ambitious goals to enhance our partnership across Europe with exciting new social projects with corporates and not for profit organisations.
That`s why we need support from people like you who are willing to make difference with your current work as freelancer in this exciting new international role.
As a copywriter on our communication team, you will be responsible for:
– Developing concepts and writing copy for corporate and product brochures
– Copy-edit and proofread documents and presentations in English
– Developing taglines, Project names, corporate language
– Writing brand statements and messages for running events
– Any graphic design or video production experience is a huge plus!
You bring these experiences and skills to your work:
– Professional experience as an ad writer and/or journalist across Europe
– Outstanding conceptual and linguistic skills
– The ability to grasp and express the core of the brand
– Perfect written and spoken German as well as excellent English skills
– Friendly, structured and goal-oriented approach to teamwork
– Professional presence and high standards of quality
– Passionate about social change, shared value and sport programs.
Would you like to help us make successful social projects and brands more successful through running? Are you a strong change maker and writer? Do you have the experience and drive we’re looking for?
Interested? Send us an e-mail to email@example.com